You are invited to join us for an informative and interactive debate during which our panel of experts, drawn from around the world, will first discuss some of the global developments in the protection of employers' trade secrets and non-competition agreements. This will be followed by a discussion on the gig economy and flexible working. We will demonstrate to you how your company can protect confidential information by enforceable agreements and discuss the benefits and challenges of the gig economy and other models of flexible working. Made up exclusively of specialist employment lawyers from Multilaw firms around the globe, our esteemed panel will include speakers from the UK, Netherlands and Germany alongside a local UAE expert.
Part 1: Non-competition agreements and protection of trade secrets
- scope of confidentiality clauses and non-disclosure agreements
- non-competition during and after termination of employment
- options for non-competition agreements regarding certain professions or groups of employees
Part 2: Gig economy and flexible working
- examples of gig employees in the workforce
- other modern forms of flexible working
- benefits and challenges for employers and employees
This complimentary event is aimed at HR Professionals, General Counsel and other senior executives with responsibility for managing an international workforce. Attendees are invited to join us after the event for lunch and a chance to chat informally with members of the panel and other specialist employment lawyers from the Multilaw Employment Group.
If you would like to reserve your place, please email by 27 February 2020.