FinTech Guide Chapter 9 Switzerland
The social and political climate towards FinTechs in the business area “Analytics and research/data management/risk management” is positive.
As a general rule, no special financial market regulation is applicable for these kind of services.
There is no reliable market data easily available.
The Swiss Data Protection Act can be relevant with regard to processing of personal data and data compilation and storage.
Jürg E. Hartmann
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018