FinTech Guide Chapter 9 Germany
The data and risk management or analytic and research services are mainly supportive services to enable the banking industrie to cope with their business and the growing regulation. As such it is widely made use of.
For providing data and risk management or analytic and research services there is no authorization requirement in general, as long as it is just an ancillary service in order to provide banking and business services.
However, the data protection regulation has to be complied with especially with regard to the collection, the storage, the modification and the transfer of personal data.
No data available.
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018