FinTech Guide Chapter 8 France
The social and political climate towards Online Banking Services is favorable.
Regulated by a big legislative arsenal.
Controlled by the AMF that has power to impose sanctions.
An agreement from the ACPR is required in order to create a bank or a branch in France.
Most banks have their own online bank services.
Online banks only: Hello Bank / Fortuneo / Boursorama.
European legislation is dense.
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018