FinTech Guide Chapter 5 Serbia
Crowdfunding is not an activity recognized under the Serbian law. Due to the restrictive approach of the Commission, once it is not regulated it will be regarded as forbidden. However, the NBS is in the process of analysing this aspect of business. We expect development of the market in this regard, although the timing is still unclear, due to the necessity of amendments of the applicable regulations.
No data available.
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 August 2019