FinTech Guide Chapter 14 France
Banks are likely aware of Regtech especially with the GDPR.
No global RegTech regulation or obligations.
It may be a solution for a lot of companies (insurance, bank etc.) There are no big companies in RegTech.
Regtechs are new services that are well considered by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (financial market authority) in France. AMF signed an Agreement with a startup in order to oversight the financial establishments in their data privacy’s obligations.
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018