FinTech Guide Chapter 14 Chile
There is no specific regulation regarding RegTechs in Chile. Accordingly, and apart from compliance with general rules applicable to service providers, there generally are no specific license, minimum capital or liquidity requirements.
As of this date there is no information regarding any RegTech companies established in Chile.
Rodrigo De Alencar
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 August 2019