FinTech Guide Chapter 13 Hungary
The social and political climate towards RegTech-services is neutral. We are not aware of reservations.
According to the Insurance Act, insurance brokers must be either registered or licensed by MNB depending on the type of broker.
“Internet of things” services may be provided without an MNB license.
There are only a few InsurTech companies on the Hungarian market at the moment. Sparklab started a year ago, with the support of Dutch InsurTech company, NN Group. Functional Finances is involved in risk management.
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018