FinTech Guide Chapter 11 Serbia
FinTech identification services in Serbia may be performed only by licensed financial institutions. These activities may only be outsourced to other entity on the basis of the agreement concluded with the financial institution and after the NBS is duly informed on all ancillary documents and draft outsourcing agreement.
Performing those activities is not licensable activity, but may be performed only in cooperation with the financial institution.
There is no market for identification services since they may be performed only by licenced financial institutions as noted above.
Further regulation and market expansion in this area is expected.
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018