FinTech Guide Chapter 10 Romania
There are no reservations towards modern accounting services in Romania.
Although there is no specific regulation regarding the provision of accounting services online, any entity envisaging to provide accounting services must be authorized members of the Body of Experts and Licensed Accountants of Romania (“CECCAR”).
In order for an entity to be registered as a member of the CECCAR, the majority of the shareholders must be licensed accountants. The board of such entitites should be made of a majority of shareholders or associates, members of the CECCAR.
Useful link: http://ceccar.org/en/?page_id=452/
No information available with respect to modern accounting services.
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018