FinTech Guide Chapter 10 Hungary
The social and political climate towards FinTechs in the business area of “Accounting” is neutral. We are not aware of reservations.
Depending on the specific circumstances, online accounting services may qualify as payment services.
The first Hungarian based accounting FinTech company, R!port started in 2017.
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018