FinTech Guide Chapter 10 Germany
Online accounting services are getting popular with companies and people who search for a cheap and easy way to cope with their accounting.
In Germany there is regulation with regard to tax consultancy. You have to be an examined tax consultant, a lawyer, an examined auditor or a certified general accountant in order to provide services that a related to tax consultancy. For services, that only help in managing the own accounting, there is no regulation.
The online accounting market is a
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 May 2018