FinTech Guide Chapter 10 Chile
We are not aware of any noteworthy discussions towards FinTechs in the business area of “Accounting”.
There is no specific regulation regarding FinTechs in this line of business. Accordingly, and apart from compliance with general rules applicable to service providers, there generally are no specific license, minimum capital or liquidity requirements.
Information regarding revenues and customers is not readily available.
Rodrigo De Alencar
1. Payment Services / Mobile Payment
2. Asset and Portfolio Management
3. Consulting and Broking Services / Robo-advisory / Auto-trading
4. Trading Platforms / Social Trading Platforms / Signal Following
5. Crowdfunding / Crowdinvesting / Crowdlending
6. Virtual Currency - Bitcoin
7. Loan Services / Factoring / Loan Broking / Finetrading
8. Online Banking Services
9. Analytics and Research / Data Management / Risk Management
15. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
Publication Date: 1 August 2019