The benefits of becoming a Multilaw member firm include:
- Access to a world-wide referral network of legal experts in over 60 countries and 150 commercial centers around the world.
- The opportunity to attend the Annual Conference and the three Regional Conferences which are held every year. These forums enable lawyers at member firms to meet regularly and are not only an important part of continuing legal education but also provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas and information about members’ respective firms, experiences, cultures and clients.
- The chance to participate in the Multilaw Academy. The purpose of which is to give the give the younger lawyers of member firms a unique and invaluable opportunity to learn more about the practice of law on a global basis and also to experience first hand the different cultures and diversity which make up Multilaw.
- The opportunity for member lawyers to participate in Practice Groups which enable lawyers from member firms around the world to exchange ideas on best practice, keep up to date with developments in their area and to generate business opportunities.
- The possibility for interested firms to participate in our Overseas Work Placement Programme.
- The chance to participate in joint client seminars, symposiums and workshops
- Access to Multilaw’s marketing materials and business development materials.
- The chance to co-author publications with other Multilaw member firms.
- The opportunity to participate in one of Multilaw’s Global solutions.